Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sad Puppies and Heart Kitties


I am highly thankful for the people at MyCorgi.com that help when I write a random question asking post.
House hunting from far away is frustrating, but really what else is new?

Here is something new.
I finished the kitty cake topper for my friend's wedding.  No worries about it coming in contact with the cake though, she's having a desert bar instead of a cake.  So these two will just be keeping the desert company and watching for if you come back for seconds.
Those of you who watch icanhazcheezburger.com may recognize this design.

~Lumie

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog. ;)

    Chin up; it'll all be over before you know it (from the girl who's moved a jillion times and lived to tell about it). The kitties are cute - I wouldn't know that kind of cat cuteness in my herd - they don't like each other much. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the linework in your corgi art--if I could give corgi treats, I would!

    The cats are incredible and so detailed. What a lovely gift for such a beautiful occasion. Your friend must be ecstatic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! She saw a picture of it online and started squeeing. Another friend did the same. Somehow, I have acquired quite a few cat people friends.

    ReplyDelete