Saturday, February 26, 2011

What I have been up to

First of all, I made more coasters.  In fact, these lemon ones are made for a friend of mine's wedding gift.  I highly doubt she actually watches this blog, but if she does, SURPRISE!  I made you coasters!
 Reminder, click to enlarge to see better quality/size images.

Then I made more corgi coasters:
 Swinging Corgis!

 Corgi Butts!

And finally I finished the Face Hugger pacifier plush is finished.
There's no actual stuffing in the middle and a non scratchy Velcro to seal the backside.  That way the pacifier can be removed/replaced if needed.

I've been essentially doing these things plus playing some Marvel vs. Capcom 3 as of late.

~Lumie

2 comments:

  1. Those lemon coasters are so bright and cheery! Those corgi coasters crack me up. And the face hugger--oh my god! lol, that is awesome!

    Best of luck in your move as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think we'll be okay as soon as we are out there.
    I am glad that you like my new coasters. I hope Jamie will be just as enthused. :)

    ReplyDelete